Fake the Flu, the perfect way to stay home/fake sick for a long time. Faking this will last around a whole week so you can skip work or school for quite some time. A whole exam week! Flu is also very common sickness so it will not be all that difficult and believable to fake.
Fake the Flu
Study the symptoms and do not forget them, make sure to let your parents know you have all of them. Don’t let your fake fever get too high otherwise they will take you to a doctor and you will get busted.
Tell your parents that you most likely got the flu from a friend of yours that was sick a week ago or so and that he is already better. If your parents want to bring you to the doctor tell them that you are feeling a bit better (unless its the first day you are sick of course) than the previous day and think its not needed.
Faking this sickness is perfect if one of you close friends or family members has already been sick (the flu) or still is. The only downside of that is that you might actually really catch the flu after you already had faked being sick. So be sure to keep yourself healthy when this is the case.
Fake Flu symptoms
- Sneezing before you actually become ill.
- Fever (around 101 degrees Fahrenheit/ 40 degrees C)
- Muscle ache
- Painful eyes
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Nasal discharge
Use the thermometer yourself and tell your parents every now and then how high your fever is. If you do that don’t forget to actually get the temperature to what you say it is. They might ask you to show it to them. Here is some more information on how to fake a fever!
The first few days the flu should get worse, then be stable for a day and start getting better afterwords.
Tips, dos and don’ts of fake flu
- Make sure to make a mess of the house. Don’t clean after yourself, leave tissues and other kind of stuff that has to do with your sickness everywhere
- Always be sleepy and very lazy, people with a flu don’t really do much
- Ask you parents to make thee for you very often
- What ever you are doing don’t do something even close to working when somebody is watching
- Stay indoors
- Flu is infectious so it’s more believable when you tell that also one of your friends or classmates/colleagues is sick
- If somebody actually has the flu that you know, stay away from them otherwise you will get sick two times in row and that not that good
- Make sure to prepare having a warm/hot forehead when telling someone you have a fever or grabbing for the thermometer